Sorry for missing the last two days, we did get in scripture time each day but I was unable to find time to do a post.
Thursday we Talked about the plan of happiness, I introduced the second Scripture Mastery and we practised it once or twice by lesson end.
Friday we discussed the roles of Teacher, Holy Ghost and Student. I have a chalk board on a wall in my dining area and I am able to do diagrams on the board. I find this also helps keep her attention. Sometimes I can tell she is getting bored as she will leave the area and go somewhere else. Today she left and went to sit by the dog on the floor. I went and sat by her. I continued to read and ask questions as she pet the dog. This worked well to finish the lesson.
Today we were back reading Moses 1.
We reviewed Moses 1:39 again just because it was part of the lesson and I want her to try to be able to remember it throughout the year. She was able to repeat it again with just a few prompts.
The questions are challenging for her. I am not sure how to adapt them but if anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it. Caleb was home today, being Saturday, and he was answering all the questions. I had asked him to let Nikita try to answer but he was to anxious to give his answers.
I can she she has better focus so far this year. I hope that continues.
She is trying hard to sing the books of the bible(the first five) but they are big words, but she is slowly getting them.
Feeling Blessed,
Tammy

No comments:
Post a Comment