In case you wish to work on memorizing the books of the Old Testament in order. You can use the Children's songbook song "Books of The Old Testament" found here. Music is always a great way to learn things.
Oh and you can also hear the Scripture Masteries to music here (new sets and still in progress), here (old sets) and even an app here (this is not a free app and not sure which sets-old or new).
And I came across this PDF for printing the Old Testament books here. This site also suggests some fun games to help aide in memorization and you can check it out here.
I will print this on cardstock and add numbers to the back of each book and then cut apart, and laminate, and then use as a scramble card set to put in order. I think with Nikita I will do by grouping first ( the Law, The History...) and then add two groups together etc. until she knows them. I think this will take some time, but wanted to share early. We will also sing the Primary song to learn them.
Feeling Blessed,
Tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment