Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Starting the Old Testament Early.
Today we went over the welcome page in the home study manual. Aside from explaining why reading the Old Testament is important it showed how the books are categorized. I used colored pens in my bible to section of the books in these groups. I then found an online printable PDF file that is a coloring page with the books in their assigned groups. Nikita can color this to match the colors I used in the bible,
You can get a copy of this file here. There is an already colored in copy that would be good just as a wall display poster and then one for coloring in.
We then talked about the section on scripture mastery and I told Nikita the first mastery she then repeated with me. We used Moses 1:39
I have from Ken Alford the Old Testament Scripture Mastery Resources but they are no longer producing these valuable resources and they are outdated as a number of the scripture masteries have been changed. They still have a few resources on their site and you can check them out here. The resources that are available are for the older version of the scripture masteries.
I would like to work on something in a PDF or something interactive to help learn the Scripture Masteries. Perhaps flash games or power point something, who knows, that covers the current masteries. If that works out I will share them here for anyone who wants them. They will be no charge.
You can download the LDS Scripture Mastery app from the app store called Scripture Mastery and it is pretty interactive. It would be nice to pick the masteries you are working on but I still feel it is a great resource. You can get it here for IPhone and here for Android.
Feeling Blessed,
Tammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment